BENDMAK CYL 140-12/5.5 THREE ROLLS INITIAL PINCH PLATE BENDING MACHINEPlate Rolls, Plate Bending Rolls
4' x 1/4" CYL 140-12/5.5 Three Rolls Initial Pinch Plate Rolling Machine, 1/4" X 4' Three Rolls Initial Pinch Plate Rolling Machine with Durable Cast Iron Frame, Powered Central Rollers, Cone Bending Device, Self Brake Motor, Openable Upper Roll, Option To Power Lower and Back Roll, and Separate Electric Control Panel W/ Foot Pedal.
|Length of Rolls||4'|
|(Init/Dbl Pinch or Pyramid)||INIT PINCH|
|Dimensions||79" x 35" x 47" H|
Working Length 49.21”
Max. Thickness 0.217
Top roll Ø 5.5”
Min. Bending Ø 8.27”
Motor Power HP 3
Bending Speed IPM 425”
Weight LBS. 2,535
* Data based upon 240 N/mm2 yield point.
* For cone bending, all bending values must be reduced to %50
* Pictures shown in this offer are just for demonstration, might be with or without optional equipment.
The CYL model is a solid machine built around a durable frame of cast iron. CYL machines combine user friendly features, quality and great prices as an economical initial pinch plate rolling option.
• Body is made of cast iron construction
• Central rollers powered with electric motor, gearbox and gear drive
• Cone bending device is standard
• Self brake main motor
• Upper roll is openable by side
• Lower roll and back roll are either powered (optional) or easily adjusted with hand wheels up & down.
• Seperate electric control panel with foot pedal
• The CY Series Meets or Exceeds the specifications for CE, ISO 9001-2008, TSEK and TURQUM certifications
Back roll Motor
Special Voltage (Factory Order Only)